What is SBC Boxed?
The Summary of Benefits & Uniform Coverage PPACA/HHS requirement equates to compliance. With pages of federal regulations, you need to think inside the box. SBC Boxed provides a complete solution to produce SBCs on demand, merging your plan data into a compliant template.
- Quick implementation of a Summary of Benefits solution
- A Single solution for the majority of Summary of Benefits needs
- Requires minimal IT resources
- Summary of Benefits templates updated based on new requirements from HHS
- Built on proven technology used to produce similar document types such as: Schedules of Benefits, Certificates of Coverage, Benefit Grids, and Benefit Riders
- Delivery of Summary of Benefits in multiple formats
- Optional integration of Summary of Benefits data with your existing plan data
Why choose SBC boxed?
SBC Boxed is easy to use. The system is designed by business-users, for business-users, and doesn't require ongoing IT involvement.
Who uses SBC Boxed?
This application is ideal for plans:
- Are at risk of missing the Summary of Benefits production deadline or need to show CMS that you are working diligently and in good faith to comply
- Produce Summary of Benefits manually
- Are unsatisfied with current vendor solution
- Do not want to make significant investments for a federal requirement that may change. SBC Boxed allows for quick implementation at low risk, because there is no need for investment in hardware or IT infrastructure.
SBC Boxed allows for quick implementation at low risk because there is no need for investment in hardware or IT infrastructure.
Click here to view the SBC Boxed Brochure